COVID-19 Level 1 – Yay!
Clubs can now start planning events
Our Prime Ministers 10 ‘golden’ alert level 1 rules:
- If you’re sick, stay home: “Don’t go to work or school, don’t socialise. None of that changes when we lift restrictions. We do not want New Zealanders to be stoic and go into workplaces or anywhere else if they’re sick.”
- If you have symptoms, get tested: “If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, call your doctor or Healthline. Make sure you get tested.”
- Practice good hand hygiene: “Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands.”
- Sneeze safely: “Sneeze and cough into your elbow and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.”
- Listen to the authorities: “If you’re told by health authorities to self-isolate, you must do so immediately.”
- If you’re worried, speak to an expert: “If you’re concerned about your wellbeing or you’ve got underlying health conditions, we encourage you to work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.”
- Pay attention to your movements: “Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help with contact tracing if needed. I really encourage you to use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy and easy way to do that.”
The Citroën Car Club of New Zealand Inc. (CCCNZ) is an umbrella organisation for the six Branch Clubs of Auckland, Waikato, Hawke’s Bay, Taranaki West-Coast, Greater Wellington and Canterbury.
We’re a bunch of enthusiasts with a passion for fostering interest in and the preservation of Citroën, Panhard, Berliet and DS vehicles from France.
We admire and love Citroën and all matters French from all decades and love bringing people of all ages together in friendly camaraderie.For more information and an opportunity to join us, visit our Join a Branch Club page
See us on Facebook and Instagram