National Rally Programme
|Friday 5 April||6:30pm||Welcome and registration at the Cambridge Town Hall.|
Wine Tasting hosted by Quartz Reef Winery
|Saturday 6 April||9:00-10:00am||Park and gather in Victoria Park prior to briefing outside town hall|
|10:00am||Meet outside the Town Hall for the Gymkhana and Spotting Run briefing (they are integrated). Gymkhana events are optional. Instructions will be issued with a packed lunch.|
|7:00pm||Informal buffet evening; Meeting at the Cambridge Town Hall (wet bar available).|
|Sunday 7 April||from 8:00am||Car wash facilities available at a local School (to be advised)|
|9:00am to 11:30am||Position your vehicle(s) at Victoria park opposite the town hall for the Pride of Ownership & Public display|
|10:00am||Morning tea followed by CCCNZ Annual General Meeting at the Cambridge Town Hall.|
|12 noon to 3:00pm||Pride of Ownership and public display|
|7:00pm||Centennial Dinner and prizegiving at the Cambridge Town Hall. Dress for the 1920s (celebrating the period)|
General Rules of the Rally
- All vehicles entered must carry a current registration and Warrant of Fitness.
- All Road Code rules must be obeyed when on public roads.
- Only members of the CCCNZ, which includes all Branch Club members, who are registered for the rally and competing in Citroën, DS and Panhard vehicles are eligible for the Pride of Ownership, Trial and Gymkhana trophies.
- More than one driver may enter the events using the same vehicle.
- Pride of Ownership will be judged by popular vote; the Overall Rally Trophy will be awarded for the best overall aggregate points in both driven events.
- Trophies awarded to overseas entrants must be retained in New Zealand
Trophy List and Competition Events
A full list of National Rally trophies and certificates for competition events can be found HERE
The Prizegiving Dinner will be held in the Ballroom at the Cambridge Town Hall.
Let’s dress for this event in the fashion of the 1920’s.