It is with sadness that the National Rally organising team has decided to postpone this year’s National Rally due to COVID-19 events announced on Sat 27 Feb.
We completely understand our collective disappointment in not being able to gather this year. However our wellbeing and full inclusion of Auckland friends is paramount on our minds.
For attendees who have paid, we’ll be in touch soon to discuss whether you want to be refunded or leave your registration with us for next year.
Post-Rally tour attendees: David or Chris will be in touch.
You must log in to Register